She said I keep her interested and I'm always on her mind. That my uniqueness turns her on and my intelligence keeps her around. That she love my form, I feel soft and smell nice,she buys me lunch occasionally and sings to me deliberately, she knows what it does to me, her sweet melody takes over me and before i know it we're in her dorm. Faze 1 to be exact, forth door second floor and yet she has never tried to "score". Our conversations last for hours , we fall asleep talking and yet I'm still single. She told me she could see me with her we even walked hand in hand, then she introduced me to her girl, although they had just met, one week and six days now they're dating and; we stop talking no longer walking,hand; in; hand, she hasn't called me for days and I realized I was played. She just wanted my touch and my intellect to feel wanted and given respect yet she showed me none,she Lead me on.
~Sincere (Kei MiNaJ) Kouture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment