Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Monogamy


Yeah no Lie you fine, But to call you mine,
Would you treat me right or would I always have to fight?
See, I'm not ready for love I'm far too young
And yeah its true I have love for you but that's as far as it goes
I been having theses feelings and nah I'm not trippin to put my heart on the line I need to make sure your ready for a commitment
No I'm not talkin bout love but I need monogamy
Because if you bring me something back from a random hoe,
I'm going to jail for watching you die slow!
Now my problem is see you know you cute
but if you fuck me over I'm cutely fuck you, up
And I don't make idle threats so make sure your ready
While I got yo attention I don't do bug-a-boos
so you buggin who,you buggin me, it aint kool  I need space
because everything else has its time and place
now don't get wrong I supply love and affection
but don't get too clingy are I will head in another direction
To reiterate I need monogamy
Because Open Relationships
lead to open soars and open soars lead to
burning draws and H.I.V or A.I.D.S or
H.E.R.E.P.S and that aint for me!
So no lie you fine but to call you mine,
You need to tell me you ready for a commitment.
I'm not talking about love,but I need Monogamy!


No comments:

Post a Comment